Australian made 120 Litre Commercial Grade Foot Pedal Wheelie Bin / 120 Litre Industrial Grade Foot Pedal Bin.
Made to Order.
The stainless steel, industrial strength foot pedal allows the operator to partially open the wheelie bin lid, or fully open for extended use, then close when finished by use of the foot pedal. The operator need never touch the lid of the wheelie bin again – a truly hands free open and close wheelie bin. The lid open height can also be set to suit specific requirements, where space above or behind the bin may be limited.
The foot pedal device is securely attached to 60, 80, 120, 140 or 240 litre wheelie bins and cannot be removed from the bin (the device cannot be ‘borrowed’) – it is also fully compatible with, and does not interfere with, collection by waste trucks.
The 120 Litre Hospital Grade Foot Pedal Wheelie Bin has been designed specifically for industrial use and has been in constant use in diverse industries for over 20 years.
Pricing excludes freight – please contact us for a quote, as these bins are shipped from Northern NSW where they are made. Bins are assembled, and cannot be stacked due to the foot pedal already being attached. Brand new bins are stored outside at the factory, meaning they may have some dirt on the inside or outside of the bin when they arrive.
WHEELIE BIN FEATURES
- 120 Litre Commercial Grade Foot Pedal Wheelie Bin / 120L Industrial Grade Foot Pedal Bin / 120 Ltr Foot Pedal Bin
- Polymer components:
- Injection moulded from specially designed HDPE
- Resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals
- Special UV-stabilisation provides excellent ageing characteristics
- Corrosion resistant steel axle
- Noise reduction:
- Quiet-running solid rubber tyres
- Tight-fitting axle
- Long service life:
- High quality materials
- Most advanced manufacturing processes
- Withstands exposure to high mechanical stress levels
- All container parts are recyclable
FOOT PEDAL PRODUCT BROCHURE
STANDARD WHEELIE BIN BROCHURE