The BLHP Hand Pump Hydraulic Wheelie Bin Tipper (100kg) is recommended for use in schools or small businesses, or in mines or other flame hazardous areas, or where there is no electric power available. Simply wheel the bin up to the bin lifter, which attaches to the side of the dumper/skip bin by two sliding catches. Clip the bin onto the frame. Then pump it up to empty. It only takes about 28 double action pumps to tip all the rubbish into the dumper. To lower the bin unscrew the relief valve, and the bin will lower in a controlled way over 18 seconds.
Pricing excludes freight. Please contact us for a freight quote Australia wide.
NB. The EZI-MT and Multi-Tip wheelie bin tippers are manufactured in New Zealand, and hence the price of these units fluctuates with the dollar. Only approximate prices can be given online – please contact us for an official quote.
- BLHP Hand Pump Hydraulic Wheelie Bin Tipper (100kg) / Wheelie Bin Lifter
- Safe lifting capacity of 100kg
- Two models to suit 1500mm and 1800mm high bins
- Lifts 80L, 120L, 140L and 240L bins (small manual adjustment)
- Hydraulic pump operation (no spark)
- Suitable for 10 lifts per person per day
- Fits through internal doorways
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in Australia
In standard mode the manual bin lifter fits 120L and 240L wheelie bins, and with a built-in adjustment it can take 120L and 80L wheelie bins. It will tip into dumper bins / skip bins with a height of 1000mm to 1800mm. The BLHP Hand Pump Hydraulic Wheelie Bin Tipper (100kg) is designed and manufactured in Australia using the highest quality components. Made from high strength galvanised and powder coated tubing for weather resistance, with Fallshaw castors for effortless mobility.