The Dumpmaster Heavy Duty Wheelie Bin Tipper (250kg) / wheelie bin lifter is available in 3 standard tipping heights 1200mm, 1500mm & 1800mm (as well as the 700mm Dockmaster), but can be custom-built with any tipping height up to 6 metres. They have a huge weight capacity of up to 250kg (or 300kg with small modifications) – if you can get the bin to it, a Dumpmaster will lift it! The basic design can be modified to suit a wide range of bin sizes, shapes, and weights – standard drums and bins do not require clamping, simply place on the cradle and press the ‘Raise’ button. These units can be fitted with multi-purpose cradles which can empty all standard wheelie bin sizes (80L, 120L, 140L, 240L, and even 360L bins) with no adjustment.
Pricing excludes freight. Please contact us for a freight quote Australia wide.
NB. The Multi-Tip, Dockmaster, Dumpmaster, and Megadumper bin tippers are manufactured in New Zealand, and hence the price of these units fluctuates with the dollar. Only approximate prices can be given online – please contact us for an official quote. Approx price above for DM1500 3 phase, 250kg capacity for 240L bins.
- Dumpmaster Heavy Duty Wheelie Bin Lifters DM1200, DM1500, DM1800
- Safe lifting capacity of 250kg
- Standard units for 1200mm, 1500mm, and 1800mm skip bins/dumper bins
- Custom units for other heights 700mm up to 6 metres
- Optional extras: PET Guarding, Lift-up Locking Door, Stainless Steel
- To suit 80L, 120L, 140L, 240L, 360L bins (or customised for drums, crates or other bins)
- Power options: 1-phase, 3-phase, Battery or Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Ideal for Supermarkets, Construction sites, Apartment blocks, Waste Management companies, Event organisers
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in New Zealand
SAFETY NOTE: While this unit is rated at 250kg, it is unsafe for one person to move a wheelie bin with 250kg in it.
As standard Dumpmasters have a galvanised frame and cradle, and are virtually maintenance-free. They are available either with full stainless steel construction, or with selected components from stainless-steel for critical hygiene areas or corrosive environments. These units are highly versatile and can be used in numerous applications, ranging from emptying rubbish bins into skips to pouring food ingredients into hoppers or mixers.
For heavier bins, the unit can be rated for more weight (additional cost), or the 500kg Megadumper bin tipper is also available.