The Eco Lift Hand Winch Wheelie Bin Tipper (50kg) is a manual crank handle operating unit that aids in the lifting and emptying of wheelie bins into dumper bins/skip bins. This bin tipper is ideal for anybody who has to lift light weights infrequently. Designed to lift up to 50kg at a time, the Eco Lift is perfect for schools, small offices and local councils that dispose of paper and general waste and are required to empty the wheelie bins up to five times per day.
Pricing excludes freight. Please contact us for a freight quote Australia wide.
NB. The EZI-MT and Multi-Tip wheelie bin tippers are manufactured in New Zealand, and hence the price of these units fluctuates with the dollar. Only approximate prices can be given online – please contact us for an official quote.
- Eco Lift Hand Winch Wheelie Bin Tipper (50kg) / Wheelie Bin Lifter
- Safe lifting capacity of 50kg
- Lifts 80L, 120L, 140L and 240L bins
- Simple manual crank handle operation
- Fits through internal doors
- Recommended for Primary schools, care facilities and small offices or retail outlets
- Suitable for 6 lifts per person per day
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in Australia
The Eco Lift hand winch wheelie bin lifter / wheelie bin tipper is designed and manufactured in Australia using the highest quality components. The frame has a powder coated finish for weather resistance, the dimensions of the unit ensure easy storage, and the Fallshaw castors allow for effortless mobility.