The Nifty Lift Manual Hydraulic Wheelie Bin Tipper (30kg) is a manually operated wheelie bin lifter / wheelie bin tipper that aids in the lifting and emptying of wheelie bins into dumper bins/ skip bins using hydraulic gas struts. The Nifty Lift can lift up to 30kg at a time, and was designed specifically for primary schools, care facilities and small retail outlets that dispose of paper and general waste, where the wheelie bins are emptied once or twice a day. This bin tipper is ideal for infrequent light weight lifts and eliminates all lifting from the process of emptying wheelie bins into larger dumper bins. The user is protected against unfortunate and costly back injuries.
Pricing excludes freight. Please contact us for a freight quote Australia wide.
NB. The EZI-MT and Multi-Tip wheelie bin tippers are manufactured in New Zealand, and hence the price of these units fluctuates with the dollar. Only approximate prices can be given online – please contact us for an official quote.
- Nifty Lift Manual Hydraulic Wheelie Bin Tipper (30kg) / Wheelie Bin Lifter
- Safe lifting capacity of 30kg
- Lifts 80L, 120L and 240L bins (small manual adjustment)
- Manual Hydraulic Operation (assisted lift)
- For skip bins to 1500mm in height
- Primary schools, care facilities and small offices or retail outlets
- Suitable for 2 lifts per person per day
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in Australia
The lifting action is a “full swing” tip operation which enables its footprint to be compact in size. For more than a few lifts per day, or for heavier bins, the 50kg Eco Lift or the 65kg Ezi-MT models are recommended.